Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Ibiza - Eivissa 2014



Visiting my friends in Ibiza has become a tradition for the last 10 years. Their kids are full of life and affection and I come back to London every year full of fun memories. There is always amazing music in the background, a new place to be seen, a new fashion to wear. I love the sound of the cicadas, mixing with the electronic music while drinking a cold beer... The intensity of the blue sky.

Hope you are having a great Summer.

Ax

More illustrations at www.adrianvalencia.com 
Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr for updates 
Now I'm also on Pinterest! 

1 comment:

tokyo_girl said...

I've never been to Ibiza, but your absolutely lovely drawings remember me to Mykonos island. Even the pink flowers... Ah! the Mediterranean... (♡˙︶˙♡)

Love your new cover drawing too, the leaves look extremly real... you are a genius with lights and shadows!

Have a wonderful day! (^o^)/